Thursday 18 August 2016

The Wisteria Writer Tag


You all ready for another tag? Emily F. from A Purpose and a Promise tagged me for The Wisteria Writer Tag. Thank you so very much, Emily! :) 

Alrighty, onto the tag! :)

The Rules
1. thank the blogger who nominated you
2. answer the ten questions
3. add ten (writing or book) questions of your own
4. nominate ten people

The Questions!!

Are you writing anything at the moment? If so, what? 
Right now, I'm trying to get myself back into writing. I've had a super long break and now I'm having trouble getting myself to sit down and write. We're getting there....slowly ;) A project that I've been working on for awhile now is set in Pompeii. If you don't know about Pompeii, go read your Roman history ;)  

Who inspires you to write?
People. Nature. And definitely God. 

What resources do you typically use when writing?
Well, it usually depends on what I'm writing. For example, with the Pompeii one, I'm using all the Roman history books that we have. Any information that I can't get from there then comes from the Internet. My Latin course from last year also came in handy, especially the history parts of it! :D 

Writing pet peeve?
Having a great idea for your story but somehow not being able to write it down. You have this awesome idea, but all you're doing is just sitting in front of the computer/holding a pen to paper and the words just. won't. come. 

Reading pet peeve?
When my favourite main character(s) die. It just doesn't seem right! 

Have you ever designed a book cover? If so, can we see a picture?

I made this last year for my GIMP class, but at the moment, the story was still fairly new (in my head anyway :P) so I had to come up with a title on the spot. However, I doubt this will be the actual title in the end ;)

What's your favorite thing about writing? 
Being able to use your imagination! Creating scenes, developing characters, it's all so much fun! :) 

Have you ever taken writing classes?
No, I haven't. I might be either this school year or next, but we're not sure yet ;) 

 Favorite place to write?
Bedroom or the living room. Anywhere where it's comfy and (slightly) quiet ('cause completely quiet is very - rare around here) 


Are you a planner or a pantser, when it comes to writing?
Uhhh.....I'm both. Plantser. Some of the times I'm very organized. Other times (and this is usually the majority) I'm . . . not :P 



Okay, ze end! =) Thanks for tagging me, Emily! Loved your questions :)

I'm not going to tag anyone specifically this time 'round, but if you are a writer - I tag you ;)

Here are Emily's questions again for copying ease:

Are you writing anything at the moment? If so, what?
Who inspires you to write?
What resources do you typically use when writing?
Writing pet peeve?
Reading pet peeve?
Have you ever designed a book cover? If so, can we see a picture?
What's your favorite thing about writing? 
Have you ever taken writing classes?
 Favorite place to write?

Are you a planner or a pantser, when it comes to writing?

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to read your answers! Such a fun tag, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! And yes, it's a VERY fun tag! :D

      Delete
  2. Delightful tag. :) I enjoyed reading the answers.
    Ah yes, those moments when the brain refuses to release the story the way it is in your mind. :P Been there, done that. It might take some coaxing, bribery, or down right work to get it out. But don't give up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! Oh, you've had those moments too? Yeah, they're no fun! Thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8