Friday 12 August 2016

Counting Our Blessings // Tiffany

Good morning everyone! This post is going to be a little bit more different. Partly because it's a guest post (love those! :D) and partly because our special guest is going to be doing a quick flower post at the beginning as well! For all you botanical lovers, you're going to especially enjoy this ;) Allow me to introduce to you a good friend of mine and pen-pal for more than 8 years. . . Tiffany!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany and thank you very much Blessing Counter for inviting me to do a guest post on your blog! I am 15 and I have been saved by the blood of the Lamb. I love classical music and I play the piano and the violin.  I also live in the country, and I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers!  This year I’ve planted some flowers in my flower garden, and I am going to tell you a bit about them. Last year I was more successful with the flowers as you can see here at my family’s blog:www.littleapplesofgold.com/garden-chickens/tiffanys-flower-garden/

Okay, so here we go.
I started the seeds in February.  These pictures here are from the 7th of February:

 Geraniums


This from the 10th:

 And these two from the 29th: 


The following pictures are from June and July:

Dianthus



Geranium

 Petunia


 Geraniums and Petunias

Sweet Pea

 Morning Glory

 Dahlia

 Marigold


I probably didn’t start the seeds early enough.  Sorry for not being able to show the flowers for all of the plants.

Our blessing number one, would be….. FLOWERS!!!!!
Flowers are a beautiful part of God’s Creations.

Number 2 would be: MUSIC
Classical music is like a special language.


And I can’t leave number 3 out, because it would be…….  BOOKS.
Here is my book shelf.  Not all of the books are mine, and not all of my books are there.(is that confusing?:))


Okay, so that was quite a long guest post. Thank you all for reading and thanks again Blessing for letting me do this post!


3 comments:

  1. Fun post! I liked all of your flower photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and lovely pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. And those are wonderful blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8