Thursday 24 November 2016

12 Days of Christmas ... Coming Soon!

'Deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la!
Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la!' 

IT'S ONLY 31 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. THIRTY ONE!!!! *jumps up and down in excitement* 

Have you started playing your Christmas music yet? I have! (ok, so I actually started in like September/October-ish :P) 

Anyway, the main point of this post is to tell you all about this very amazing, super awesome, absolutely fantastic Christmas blog party that Faith P. will be hosting. 



If you weren't able to attend last year, let me tell you, it was sooooo awesome! (you may or may not hear me say 'awesome' multiple times during this post ;)) 

Last year, Faith P. hosted a very lovely Christmas party at her blog where other bloggers could share their Christmas posts, from music to stories to book/movie reviews and a whole bunch more awesomeness! 

The Details
When: The blog party will kick off on Wednesday December 14th and run through to Sunday, December 25th 

Where: The main party blog will be at our hostess, Faith's, blog, Stories by Firefly. There you will get a list of all the participants along with their posts of the day 

What: 12 Days of Christmas is a blog linkup designed for people to connect together (virtual though it may be) in the Christmas spirit to share stories, traditions, books, and more! 

Why: (words taken directly from Faith herself ;)) "Last year and again this year, the purpose of 12 Days of Christmas is to remind all of us of the true Reason for the Season. And to share Christmas love and joy with each other, and to enjoy ourselves while we're at it. :) 

How: Want to join in the fun? (I hope so! Would love to party with you all ;)) Have some Christmas posts in your head that are dying to be shared? ;) You can contact Faith through the Blogger contact form on her blog, Stories by Firefly. The deadline is December 11th, so hurry and let her know! :D 

To see Faith's post about the party, you can click on the button on the right sidebar. 

You excited for the party? Sure hope so! ;D

Oh, and it's Thanksgiving Day for you Americans, isn't it? Happy Thanksgiving! :D

I'll be back in a couple days with a post I'm sure you book lovers are gonna enjoy immensely! ;)

Ta-ta! *goes away singing Winter Wonderland* (*whispers* cause we have snow! =D)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for sharing about the linkup, Blessing!!! :D

    Yup, today is Thanksgiving! Happy American Thanksgiving to you. ;) Looking forward to your book post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Faith! Thank YOU for putting together such a fun linkup! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for the 12 Days of Christmas linkup too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW?!?! Okay, now I'm jealous. I want snow. Even a dusting would be okay with me. :)

    I'm thinking about joining this Christmas party this year. :) I just have to see if I can get my posts together.
    And yes, I'm playing Christmas music. :) Not right this minute, but I have been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well now all the snow's melted again and it's just brownish green grass and leaves ;) Hopefully we'll have a white Christmas this year! :D

      Ooohhhh....hurray! Hope you'll be able to join! It'd be SOOO much fun! :D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8