Sunday 11 October 2015

Blessings!

I thought this would be a great time to start up the blessing posts again, what with Thanksgiving coming up! :D Some of them come from way back at the beginning of summer. . . .


Blessing (aka something I'm thankful for)

#65: Beautiful summer weather!

#66: End of school

#67: Reading friends' blog! (Really, you all have some pretty awesome blogs!!!)

#68: Mail. And by mail I mean letters. There's something special about receiving letters, and writing back too! Emails are great and a fast way to communicate, but with letters, you have to wait and anticipate its coming! Not to mention that letters are delightfully more "wordy" than emails :D

#69: The sound of children playing

#70: The swimming pool!!

#71: All those dee-lightful comments left by friends and fellow bloggers! Honestly, those comments make my day! :D

#72: Great, thick, juicy books


#73: Music! What would we do if there was no such thing as music?

#74: Flowers, part of God's beautiful creation

(and now I'm going to take a few blessings from my old blessings book from when I read 1000 Gifts, by Ann Voskamp)

#75: Round, fresh brown eggs

#76: Rest after a busy day

#77: A country home

#78: Pretty tissue boxes :)

#79: The Bible!

#80: The almost magical moment when a couple is joined into one

#81: Thrift stores 

#82: Beautiful golden red sunsets

#83: Baking

#84: Mom's new fancy-dancy dining plan :) 

#85: Droplets of water on grass


#86: Butterflies

#87: Family!! 


I'll stop there for now :) Actually sitting down and counting my blessings leaves me amazed at the goodness of God and His endless love! He truly is a great God!

What are you thankful for? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sunday! :) 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I really enjoyed it :). The pictures are so beautiful, I really liked #85!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shai! Glad you liked it! :) Thanks for commenting! #blessing71 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second several, okay can I say all?, of these blessings. And I really agree with #71 & #72. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...so you like big juicy books and comments too! :D

      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8