Sunday 19 June 2016

An Explanation

Hello all! At the moment, I am draped ungracefully on the couch, listening to Britt Nicole, and typing out this post while trying not to fall asleep. Why, you may ask? The past two weeks have been BUSY.  And also SO. MUCH. FUN!! :D 


Sooo.... Tiger Lily and I went to North Carolina for two weeks of summer camps with Landry Academy! It was awesome! It was the first time we both ever flew somewhere by ourselves, so that was an adventure in it of itself. But then getting to stay at Lees McRae college with almost 200 campers our age was amazing. (The "our age" part has to be emphasized, because well...it's never happened before where I was surrounded by SO many people around my age ;) It was intimidating and amazing, all at the same time) 


We met so many absolutely wonderful people. We made new friends (yes...we socialized *gasp* :P)


We learned lessons. We experienced dorm life. We had laughing parties. 


We sang. We danced. We dyed hair. 


We did SO many things...and I loved it so much! I'll tell you all more about it later on, but I had to just post this really quick. 


It's also the reason why I spread out my short story into six parts. Didn't want to abandon my blog, but I had barely any time at all to comment, save posting on my blog. So I apologize for not commenting very much...but don't worry! I will be heading to all of y'alls blogs; so look out for some comments ;) And to those who were commenting on my blog the past two weeks, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I did read them (and enjoyed them SO very much). I will be replying to them soon, I promise! :D 

Signing out! 

12 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds like you've been having a blast!! And spending time with people your own age...way to go! People of one's own age group can certainly be very intimating. :P I'm so glad you had fun! And this part made me smile: "(yes...we socialized *gasp* :P)" Hahaha. I can SO relate to that! ;)

    Glad to you have back, Blessing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we most certainly were! :) Haha, yeah...socializing so much was slightly awkward at first to be honest; but after awhile it started to get more fun :D

      Thank you so much, Miss March! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy. :) I hope you're going to tell us all about it when you have more time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'll definitely be posting more about it later on! :D Thanks for commenting, Rebekah! :)

      Delete
  3. *gasps at North Carolina* I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!! And Lees McRae College is only like 3-3 1/2 hours from where I live. :D How cool is that? Beautiful pictures, Blessing; sounds like y'all had a great time. :-)

    (And I love Starbucks so much. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!?! That is SO COOL, Faith!!!! We were so close!! :D

      (yes, isn't Starbucks just awesome? ;))

      Delete
  4. Looks like you all had a blast! Dyeing hair seems like so much fun; I would love to do that sometime :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we did! Actually, it was Tiger Lily that did the hair dyeing...maybe she'll tell a bit more about what happened in a future post :)

      Delete
  5. Woohoo! Looks like so much fun!! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely lots of fun! If we're able, we're SO doing it again next year! :) Thank you, Lauren! :D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8