Saturday 16 May 2015

Day #69 - #77

Friday, May 8: Lamp. . . again :)

I almost forgot to take a picture again, so it was really late in the night when I took this picture. But I got what I wanted! The background was actually lighted up, not just the light. But I wanted to get it to look like it was dark. . . and the camera did exactly that :D

Saturday, May 9: Marshalling at the Pregnancy Care Centre Relay with my Friend! :)


And I had to add this photo of Toblerone. Mom won a pair of bright pink
headphones, and he decided to try 'em on. Doesn't he look cute? :D
Sunday, May 10: At the Movie Theatre
Mom thought that it would be fun to have a girls' night out, so
she, Tiger Lily, Snow White, and I all went out to watch
the "new" Cinderella. The movie was amazing and we
 all enjoyed going out together. And yeah, this picture was
taken in the bathroom... :P
 Monday, May 11: Red Carnation
We went to Montana's for Mother's Day and they gave Mom
this beautiful red posy. :) 
 Tuesday, May 12: Favourite Bible Verse

Wednesday, May 13: Pattern of Leaves against a Blue Sky


Thursday, May 14: Paper Beads 

 Friday, May 15: Moose Boy :)

Saturday, May 16: A bird that I do not know the name of :P
Do any of you happen to know what the name of this bird is? :)
I'll tell you the story behind this picture in my next post, which
I can hopefully do tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. That bird in the last picture is a Flicker. We have them down here and they are so fun to watch.
    I remember making paper beads when I was young. Such fun!

    I'm behind on posts again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebekah! Oh, it's nice to know what the bird was :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8