Tuesday 31 March 2015

No, I didn't forget. . .

No, I did not forget about the blog or the photo challenge. I still took pictures every day. I just didn't post them for a whole week and 2 days. Last Saturday I had another near scare when the computer decided to switch iPhoto Libraries, making me think that all my pictures had been trashed again. Thankfully, they weren't and Mom and Dad helped me "find" them again. Whew! ;) Anyway, after that, we thought it would be better if I got a USB and downloaded all my photos so that I had a backup and then we wouldn't have to keep having those horrible, terrible scares. So I took pictures over the week, but didn't download anything until I got the USB. Which I didn't get until this Sunday. But now all the pictures are downloaded and I'm ready to post again. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8