Sunday 1 March 2015

Randomness. . .

I have been neglecting this poor blog sadly. I haven't posted for a long time!! Apologies to those of you who read my blog and are wondering where I've been. 

I haven't been to diligent with my camera lately either. :(  But Rebekah from Rebekah's Reading Room has suggested a 365-Day-Photo Challenge, which I'm hoping to start beginning of March! Would anyone else like to join me? :) 

Just thought I would give you the heads up. Now for some simple random things that we've done over the past few weeks . . . . .


Toblerone listening to music. He just sat there. So much for
"moving with the music"! :P

Eating Timbits (it's a nightmare when this guy finds the Timbit
box)

Looking out the hotel window

Bedtime. . . or is it?

Ahh! Ice Cream!!!

Dinner at Kelsey's. Yummy!

Mirror Picture of Cinderella

Colouring

Reading. This picture's  very blurry, but really, it's so hard trying
to catch a good clear photo of Toblerone. The only good time to
take a picture of him is when he's sleeping. . . or sulking

Watching Star Wars  

Doing math, with Professor Dare Devil teaching Tiger Lily

"No, no, you did it wrong! Erase it all! 1 + 6 = 4, not 7!!!"


Spending too much time on the computer. . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are going to try the 365 Day photo challenge! It will be fun to see what you come up with. :) I'm sure some days will be difficult and you'll be scrambling to find something before you fall sleep, but keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8