Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Answer!


Thanks to everyone who voted on the poll! I wasn't expecting so many people to vote :)

But now for that answer to the question "How much did that egg weigh?" :D All you have to do is start scrolling! 

























Keep scrolling down. 


























Keep scrolling :) 


























And….keep scrolling! 

























That’s it, you’re getting there! Just keep on scrolling! :)


























And scrolling. (Is scrolling starting to look like a strange word now? It is to me! )


























Keep on going down. You’re almost there! Keep going! 


























Well, you’re still here, so that’s a good sign! Keep going down


























….and down


























….and down


























….and down

























and…..down! 

























You are almost there!


























Getting closer

























and closer


























and closer. 


























You’re here! 

Good work! I wanted to do this so that you couldn't read the answer on your blogger dashboard, 'cause that just ain't fun ;)

So..... the 6 people who voted for 94 grams were right! Yes, that ginormous egg weighed 94 grams (and yes, it was a double yolk!) I feel kinda sorry for the chicken who laid that egg. That might have accounted for that loud squawking we heard that morning! :D

Thanks again for participating in this mini-game with me! I hope you all have a great week! 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite an egg! And it was rather fun to scroll and scroll and scroll and . . . :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) I really enjoyed scrolling down! That was a fun mini game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shai! Glad you enjoyed it! :) What did you vote for?

      Delete
    2. I voted for 94 grams which was all luck :)! I can't believe it was so big and had a double yolk! Amazing!

      Delete
  3. Nice one with all the scrolling, Blessing! Okay...this is really bad. I can't remember what I voted! It might've been 94 grams, but I'm not sure. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's one huge egg!! I didn't vote because I didn't realize you had a poll until I went on after a while yesterday. Fun game, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8