Realized I haven't done a randomness post in a really long time. But! Just cause I haven't posted doesn't mean there hasn't been any randomness. Because believe me - randomness is a part of my life. I just ain't me without it xD
- So! This is what happens when your sister, who has very fat thumbs and does not text well, sends me the address of the house from which to pick her up from babysitting:
|Ok so just saying...I kinda like this boat better...I guess I just like smaller things? xD|
Honestly, I think my favourite part of the cruise was stopping by Costa Maya. So basically, we flew to Florida then traveled by ship to Mexico where we stopped at Costa Maya and Cozumel. Costa Maya was more village like and so friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly. *points above to aforementioned Mexican boyfriend shindig*
But just the same, it was a very beautiful place and the water 😍
|Look. At. That. Blue!!|
Ooh yes and the man who cleaned our rooms was SO nice! He left us these adorable towel animals each night on our bed.
|I accidentally knocked the poor elephant's head off the first night :P|
- Random photo of the Child. Yes she's sleeping. And yes I took advantage of her and used FB filters on her xD
- Tiger Lily is somehow (don't ask me how) working through Precalculus (she's got brains, I tell ya. I was already half dead after Algebra II). But she got stuck on a question and I tried to help her. Using sticky notes. AND WE GOT IT *does the happy dance*
- I turned 18. Oh yeah and I graduated. Hurrazie! Moving on...
|My grandparents took Tiger Lily and I out for my birthday...sweet potato fries are amaaaaaazing|
- I made pretzels. They looked so good. They were soft. They smelled good. And they tasted NASTY. I was supposed to boil them in baking soda water for a minute...I musta done something horribly wrong because ugh ugh ugh. I almost cried when I tried it - it was like eating a spoonful of baking soda. Not that I've tried that before. But I think that's what it would be like. It was BAD xD
- The result of my sister and me being super bored and wanting to do something random...RAINBOW ICE CUBES
- And I know it's not Easter yet, but I wanted to make coloured meringues. Really wanted to make it. Story is, I couldn't go to sleep last night (honestly, watched my clock go from 11:30 to 12:30 to 1:30 and then I remember going "hey look my clock says 2, 2, 2," before I think I finally fell asleep :P) and so I just thought about a ton of stuff. And one of the things I thought about was how I hadn't brought any baked goods yet to the staff at my church and I was trying to figure out what I could bring and I thought of coloured meringues! So yep! That's what my tired brain came up with xD
I think that's probably enough randomness for now. Hopefully I haven't lost you xD I would put more of that adorable baby sister of mine, but there are some videos I want to post and I can't figure out how to stick 'em on Blogger. Quite sad really. Any tips?
Also just a heads up, I might be attempting a blog tag or two soon. Emphasis on the word might. Mainly because of time. But maaaaaybe also because one of them is a #myfirstpostrevisted...'nough said. *inwardly cringes* :P
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!