Wednesday 9 March 2016

Counting Our Blessings // Olivia N.

Here is the next guest post for the blog series, Counting Our Blessings! The lovely Olivia N. has agreed to do a post for us, thank you SO much, Olivia!! :D 

Olivia blogs at 9 Kids Plus 2 and I would really suggest you check it out! Her stories are pretty awesome! ;) Not to mention the recipes and devotionals and - well, you'll have to go to her blog to find out what other amazing stuff she does :) 

And now without further ado, Olivia's blessings!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Thank you very much, Blessing, for asking me to do this post! 

A short introduction, I am a Christian girl who homeschools, likes reading, organizing, and card making, and I live with my family at home. 

Two things that I am thankful for are:
In case you can’t see the text, I’m thankful to God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for sinners like me. ☺ 

I’m also thankful for my parents. I’ll just put D and J for my parents, but I’m thankful that God has given me the parents I have.  I have a hard-working Dad, who has taught us and raised us, and I have a Mom who I can talk to and share my problems and worries and things, and she always seems to have answers! Thank God I have parents like these!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this, Olivia!

    I loved your blessings, they ARE really great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the blessings posts! Those are amazing blessings, Olivia! Those are two things I am very thankful for as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I tagged you for the get-to-know-me-tag, Blessing. :)
      http://jessaswhimsicalwritings.blogspot.com/2016/03/tagged.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Jesseca, for tagging me! :D

      Delete
  3. I one-hundred percent agree with both of those, Olivia!! :) And I enjoyed reading the post! (Your blog looks super cool, by the way. I'm following!)

    I love this series, Blessing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Faith!! :) What kind of things do you like to see on blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lots of things. Stories, random happenings from the authors life, book/movie reviews or recommendations, etc. :)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8