Friday 28 April 2017

Defy // The Blades of Acktar #3

Third in The Blades of Acktar series...Defy! (and probably my favourite. Although I DO love the first one. And the one that JUST came out... ;)) 


Summary
The war for Acktar has begun. With his betrayal revealed, former Blade Leith Torren flees into the Sheered Rock Hills, pursued by King Respen’s vengeful Blades. Left behind at Nalgar Castle, Renna Faythe tries to find her purpose, yet that purpose isn’t what she expected. 

Brandi Faythe has been torn from her sister, and that isn’t all right. If Leith can’t rescue Renna, Brandi will take matters into her own hands. War demands sacrifice. Courage falters. Who will find the strength to defy King Respen? 

Acktar rests on one hope: The Leader is ready.

Find on Goodreads and Amazon 

You can see my review for Defy HERE (Just a warning though, there are spoilers in there) 

And don't forget, the  Facebook Party for release of Deliver is TONIGHT, 7-10pm! 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this series immensely! Thank you! (And thanks for the reminder of the FB party—I almost missed it!!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8