Hi everyone! Jesseca from Whimsical Writings tagged me for the Infinity Dreams Award. Thank you so much, Jesseca! :)
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
Okay, the 11 (random) facts:
- I really enjoy decorating cakes
- I like watching cake decorating channels like How to Cook That and How to Cake It.
- I love spending time with friends!
- I am listening to the Willis Clan right now :D
- I am growing bacteria in 4 petri dishes
- When I was very little, about 6, I donated my hair. But when Mom cut my braid off, she made a mistake and my hair ended up chin length. Let's just say I would prefer to not have a hair cut like that again! :)
- I am studying Latin as one of my language courses and am going to take the NLE (National Latin Exam) in March
- I love receiving letters and emails and comments! :D
- I really like the Liberty Kids theme song!!! Well, actually, I like everything about Liberty Kids. The characters, the plot, and especially The Song :)
- Heartland is my favorite TV show right now. Except that I'm not watching it on TV. On Netflix ;)
- I finished reading The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde today and I found it quite funny :D
Now to answer Jesseca's 11 questions!
Umm....I don't have a favourite! I love sooo many movies right now! Some of my faouvrites are Courageous, Anne of Green Gables, Heartland (although that's not a movie, more like a TV series), Ever After, Cinderella, Swiss Family Robinson, Little House on the Prairie, just to name a few!
2. Favorite genre of books?
Mysteries, historical fiction, and...horses (can that be considered a genre? :P) And lots more. Those were just the ones that came to mind.
3. Books that are releasing in 2016 you are looking forward to reading?
Shadows from the Past, the fourth book in the Circle C Milestones series! Although I should probably read the first three books first! :D
4. If you could travel anywhere in the U.S., where would you go?
Alaska. The scenery would make for lots of pictures, I'm sure :) Although I'm pretty certain there are tons of other places in the US that would be great for pictures, like the Grand Canyon!
5. Do you play any instruments?
Yes! I am currently in Grade 7 RCM for piano and am working towards a Grade 8 certificate :) And...don't know if voice counts as an instrument...but I "play" that too ;)
6. What is your favorite classical song?
I'm not too sure what this song is called, but it's a Bach-y song I think. It's about Bach, so I would assume it's Bach, but yeah. Have you heard of the song? It goes "Bach wrote a minuet one day, his twenty children then could play, we sing it now though he wrote his music
7. Surprise! You've just been given a ticket to meet your favorite author! Who is it?
I keep humming and hawing over these questions, I'm sorry! I don't have a favourite author, there are so many favourites!! How about the ticket is for a conference/convention sort of thing where all of my favourite authors are! :D
8. Favorite outdoor activity?
Depends on the weather!
Summer - Swimming
Fall - Jumping on the Trampoline and taking pictures (if that's considered an outdoor activity)
Winter - Skiing
Spring - taking walks in the forest (with a camera, most times, of course!)
9. Would you rather do laundry or clean the kitchen? (I know, I'm making you work ;P)
Clean the kitchen! I don't know why, but there's almost a calming effect (most of the time) that I get when I clean the kitchen.
10. What is your favorite book in the Bible and why is it your favourite?
I think my absolute favourite is either Ruth or Esther. It's amazing reading about the strength of these two women and the faith they had in God!
11. Who is your favorite historical character and why?
Goodness! I have so many favourites! I think I'm going to say Leah Carter for now because I've been rereading the Bonnets and Bugles series by Gilbert Morris and she is the first one to come to mind :)
Now I know I'm supposed to nominate 11 people, but to be perfectly honest, I'm finding it hard to find someone that hasn't been nominated already! :) So...I'm going to nominate two of my best friends:
Olivia N. from 9 Kids Plus 2
Victoria N. from Blessed Beyond Measure
And then I nominate whoever is listening to music while reading this post! :D
Here are the questions:
- What was the last song you listened to?
- Which school subject do you find the hardest?
- What is your favourite holiday and why?
- Do you like change or would you prefer everything to always stay the same?
- What would you do if you woke up and opened your bedroom door to find a 6 foot bright pink stuffed elephant waving at you and saying Good Morning?
- Painting or drawing?
- What was the last book you read?
- Did you enjoy the book from Question 7?
- Would you prefer to ride on a lion or a flying horse?
- Do you remember your dreams, or do you forget them once you wake up?
- (another dream question ;) If you do remember your dreams, what was the strangest dream you ever had?
Thanks again, Jesseca for the nomination! It was super fun :)
Hope you all have a great day!