Monday 15 June 2015

This Saturday.....

I had a photo shoot, went swimming with my cousins, and celebrated my grandfather's birthday! 

Here are the pictures, I hope you enjoy them! 



And yes, in case you're wondering, Tiger Lily did the lovely hairstyle. Isn't it pretty?













Okay, so this one, I wanted her head right on top of the Thyme pot, her chin almost inside of it...


 but she kinda misunderstood me :P




Swimming! Toblerone absolutely LOVES swimming, as you can probably tell by his face! :D


Mom was totally enjoying herself with the grand piano. :D


And Snow White and her cousin played with their dolls...who happen to be the exact same kind of doll with the same colour of hair and the same size and the same eye colour and the same everything except for the skin colour! 


 The birthday pictures....credits go to Mom!
So the problem with having 5 cameras (which aren't actually cameras. My camera (the one Mom was using) was the only "camera" camera there. Everything else was an iPad or an iPhone :P) is that you have no idea at which camera to look at first. Which then means that when you get the photo, everyone is looking in different directions. Everyone said not to blink and to keep our eyes wide open and um....yeah, I exaggerated that a bit :P 



10 comments:

  1. Fun. Yep, you are either all looking at different "cameras" or you have to specify which one you are all supposed to look at and ignore the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm-hmm! So you know what I'm talking about it? :D

      Delete
    2. Yep. There are 13 cousins on one side of the family and we used to all get together every Christmas. Getting a cousin picture was pretty crazy. :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I can imagine! Did you ever get a picture with everyone looking at the (right) camera? :D

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures! My favorites are 1-3, 9, and 13!! ;) pretty hairstyle, pretty dress, and beautiful smile! Reminds me of my friend Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, Faith! Really, she does look like your friend? That's funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand the camera thing. I LOVE the pictures of your sister at the begginning! She is so pretty (well, all of you are;))
    Do you swim a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebekah! Actually, those pictures are of my cousin :) But that was my fault, I didn't say who I was taking a picture of :P

      And yes, we do swim a lot. I don't swim as much as I used to, but whenever we get really hot, we just jump into our pool and cool off. Our pool is really, really cold; a lot of people say it's like umm...melted ice! :D Do you like to swim?

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8