Saturday 27 June 2015

Day # 114 - # 120

Sunday, June 21: Silhouette

 Monday, June 22: Whatchamacallits
Really, they are called whatchamacallits. Anyway, that's what Tiger Lily called this
um.....interesting statues (?). :D And it's really weird because whatchamacallit seems to be an actual word;
the computer isn't underlining it in red :P
 Tuesday, June 23: Stone at the Beach
No, I did not write on the stone. I was looking for pretty stones and just happened to find it! :)
 Wednesday, June 24: Long wet grass.... during sunrise

Thursday, June 25: ONE of Tiger Lily's funny faces

 Friday, June 26: Mother and Daughter
Just to make sure there's no confusion, this is not my mom and sister, this is my aunt and cousin :D
Saturday, June 27: Toblerone ;)


5 comments:

  1. You have some really great pictures this time, Blessing Counter! The first one is probably my favorite, but I also really like the wet grass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! I'm glad you liked them! :D

      Yes, these pictures look more like I put a bit more thought into them, doesn't it? ;) I've been pretty lazy with a lot of my other photos :(

      Delete
  2. All of them are so pretty! I like the 1st and 3rd especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith!

      What did you like best about those photos?

      Delete
    2. #1 - the sunlight coming through the clouds.

      #3 - that you just happened upon it! Too cool! ;)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8