Monday 12 January 2015

Singapore - Part 11

Guess what?!? Ironman and Cousin 3 jumped over a river of fiery lava! And Tiger Lily almost got shot out of a cannon, but smiled the whole time! Cinderella sat on the moon while Dare Devil jumped out of a picture! And Toblerone and I sprouted lovely white wings and Dad got trapped in a snow globe.


I even have a few pictures of it....








Okay, okay, it didn't actually happen. :) You probably already knew that, didn't you? But don't the pictures look cool? I didn't photoshop or anything like that. 
The place to go is the TRICK EYE MUSEUM. It's a really cool place that gives unique backgrounds to make it look as if you were actually there or doing something. Here are some more pictures that were taken. 


I turned this photo upside down to give it the right effect.

These guys didn't quite get it. :)

Spiderman and Cousin 3 pulling Ironman out of
a fish.

Skydiving!

Climbing with the panda bears

This fish smells bad!

Captured by the GIANT baby!


The Ames Room. Cousin 3 and Ironman are the same size by the way.

Hi Toblerone!

Don't fall in!

Don't look down!!!

Toblerone?

My legs don't match my waist :(

Cannon Ball!!

Hmm...

Great balance!

Cannon Ball #2


What am I doing again?

Mommy, this is sc-scary!!

Ironman tried to look like he was going to fall in. . .

but he leaned too far in. . .

and actually did fall into the lava river!

Cinderella sittin' on the moon

What a good host!

Hey, I grew a tail! :)

The Little Match Girl and the Little Match Boy

Nice wings, Dad!

I like these wings

Pull! Don't let go!

Why does that person look so familiar?

Why do all those people look so familiar? :)

Cousin 1 doing a front flip in the museum.

And Cousin 2 doing a back flip in the museum. 

And Cinderella falling out of the picture.

And Dare Devil daring to jump off the wall!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny! I loved the pictures in this post! :) That looks like a lot of fun! Probably some place I'd have way to much fun in. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really neat and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8